About the Client:
My client is a leading business services organisation and owing to significant growth now looking for a Service Delivery/ Account manager to take ownership of a number of key contracts across Scotland
About the Role:
You will manage the delivery of a number of private and public sector accounts (worth c.£3million) providing a variety of remote and onsite services to clients across the region.
The key aspects of this role are:
- Account development and implementation of client contracts as required across both administrative and mobile staff
- Stakeholder engagement to ensure effective delivery of contracts
- Client management and influencing as required
- Operational leadership of c.40FTE
- Development of Best Practice service delivery models and continuous improvement across contracts
- All aspects of leading contracts, financials and customer delivery profitably and to high levels of customer experience.
What we’re looking for:
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone who has lead diverse teams in contract delivery and are looking to join a growing and profitable organisation with opportunity for career progression. Candidates who have worked within the Health Sector or will be of particular interest
About the Offer: £50K+ Package - £40 - 45K Basic + £4,000 Car Allowance + Bonus + Bens
For more information regarding this opportunity please contact Rob Dermott, Associate Director