SWIIS urgently requires qualified social workers to work within the Walsall area, in both local authority and independent service roles.
The posts will involve working with a variety of service users including children, families, and the elderly, and within a range of environments including community projects.
SWIIS is a provider of quality services, led by people who have extensive knowledge of the health and social care industry and the needs of the different sectors within which we work. SWIIS offers all workers full continuous professional training, dedicated consultant and 24 hour on-call support, and flexible working opportunities to meet individual workers’ requirements within their skill sectors.
Details and Benefits
- Competitive salary.
- Free DBS*.
- Free mandatory and service-specific training*.
- Ongoing professional update maintenance.
- Excellent out-of-hours management support.
- Current HCPC registration.
- MA/BA in social work/DipSW.
- Minimum of 2 years’ post-qualification experience.
- Ability to work in the UK without visa restrictions.
- Strong assessment and referral skills.
- Capacity to excel within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Experienceof managing a case load.
- Good understanding of UK practice and legislation.
- Current enhanced DBS.
- Car driver.
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today. Please submit an up-to-date CV detailing a full employment and study history.
SWIIS is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. SWIIS is an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the volume of applicants, if you have not received a response from us within 14 days, please assume that you have not been successful in your application.
*Terms and conditions apply.