We’re recruiting on behalf of one of the UK’s most powerful consumer brands, looking to appoint a Senior Marketing Manager with exemplary direct marketing credentials who will be responsible for the delivery of a sophisticated cross-sell marketing strategy designed to and acquire more customers onto their sports related services.
You will be working heavily with data, looking at things like segmentation and propensity models owned by the analytics and CRM function. Working with the analyst there to best leverage these tools in creating an optimised targeting strategy for multi-channel outbound campaigns, based on customer need, behaviour, risk and value return.
You will also engage with the propositions and commercial teams, working with them to align the right propositions to most appropriate customer segment to drive results and response rates to campaigns. Acting as the conduit for insight when working with the propositions teams, ensuring key learnings about customer needs are realised within the propositions being created.
Your role will also have an element of brand communications tied into it, promoting the benefits of the sports services to the existing customer base, and working with the brand comms team who target cold acquisition through high impact brand campaigns, with the ambition of ensuring core messaging is delivered TTL and reflects a joined up approach.
You will need to reflect a very pragmatic approach to marketing with a strong handle on the commercials, such as driving down CPA rates and ensuring every campaign you're responsible for executing is effectively measured and delivers the appropriate ROI.
If you’re interested in knowing more about this opportunity, get in touch today to find out more.
Role: Senior Marketing Manager, Sports – Direct Marketing & CRM
Salary: £50,000 to £55,000 basic
Benefits: £5k car allowance, 10% bonus, good pension, healthcare & lots more
- Either experience in sports marketing, or significant interest in wanting to get into the field of sports marketing
- Must have a background of multi-channel direct marketing, targeting existing customers with cross and/or up-sell offers
- Proven success in delivering to stretching targets through the execution of BTL multi-channel direct-response campaigns
- Keen focus on the bottom line, delivering to CPA rates and marketing ROI
- Solid grasp of the data element, leveraging propensity models and segmentations, working with data teams to drive best performance from marketing efforts
- Sound commercial skills, working with propositions teams and not afraid to fight for the best possible propositions for your target customers which will also deliver commercial success to the business
- Good leadership skills, able to inspire a team of marketers through coaching and development
- Excellent stakeholder skills
- Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK
For further information please contact:
You can view all our vacancies on our web site