With over 75 years of expertise, this company are the UK’s leading supplier of educationally rich group tours, school ski trips and activity focused tours. Their portfolio of brands specialise in curriculum focused programmes for schools, colleges and universities in the UK, around Europe and all over the world.
As Sales Support / Destination Specialist, your role will involve supporting the sales team office and regionally based. Proactively increasing passenger carryings by accurately managing bespoke packages through excellent sales administration and product knowledge within a timely manner.
As a Sales Support / Destination Specialist, your role will include identifying ways to develop this segment in order to exceed sales targets and ensure continued growth.
To be successful in your Sales Support / Destination Specialist application you need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of the school travel market – desirable.
- Knowledge and understanding of a consultative selling approach, with the ability to identify and meet customer needs quickly in order to secure a sale.
- A strong sense of personal ownership and initiative in order to drive projects through to completion.
- Experience of working to targets – individual, team and organisational.
- Excellent customer service and administration skills with the ability to prioritise and time manage.
- A good level of numeracy, literacy and analytical capability
- Able to work under their own initiative and without supervision.
- Experience of travel, or working in travel – desirable, but not essential.
- Good working understanding of office IT products including MS word, MS excel and MS outlook.
- This position is predominantly office based, however, there may be the occasional requirement to spend nights away from home
- Full driving licence is desirable, and ability to travel overseas as required.
To submit your CV for this exciting Sales Support / Destination Specialist opportunity, please click ‘Apply’