Reporting into the Head of the Call Centre you will lead their talented and dedicated sales team of people, and help turn the insurance operation into the most productive and efficient one around. Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Managing all aspects of the insurance sales team.
- Managing the team day-to-day, including training, coaching and recruitment.
- Setting performance targets and objectives, monitoring them closely, and making sure that your team meet them.
- Helping to make everything the team does more efficient - saving time and money whenever it can be saved.
- Representing on project teams when major changes to products, procedures or systems are required
- Resolving customer complaints, in close co-operation with our Compliance team.
- You’ve managed a sales team in a fast paced, financial services organisation.
- You’ve worked in the financial services industry, preferably within an insurance organisation.
- Your staff not only know how to delight customers with their service, but also how to spot opportunities which will lead to product upgrades and cross-sales.
- You’re a good team leader, but you don’t suffer fools gladly. You know how to organise, coach and motivate your team to get results from them.
- You know how to assess, recruit and train staff. You identify and keep hold of your talented people. You can turn merely good people into top performers, and you get rid of the weak links quickly and without fuss.
- You are at home with automated systems and processes, and if the system doesn’t do exactly what you would like it to do, you are creative enough to find a way around it.
- You use management information and KPIs every day to identify areas to improve.
- You are a great organiser of your own time. You know when to delegate and when to dive into the detail, and you create time for yourself so that you can make improvements and deliver new initiatives.
- You’re already valued by your current employer, but you’re looking for a fresh opportunity to take your career to the next level.