Working for the leaders in their industry, which is Security Services,this exciting role requires you to work as Road Crew.
The hours of work are 48 hours per week, Monday to Sunday on a shift basis.
Description of Role:
Reporting to the Supervisors, Road Crew are responsible for operating to the highest security standards and performing all elements of the Cash In Transit service, including ATM replenishment and maintenance. On occasion, they may be asked to help cover other areas such as the Vault or Control Room and may also be asked to undertake various duties in the depot. Road Crew are also responsible for the cleanliness of their vehicle and for reporting any issues to senior personnel.
Daily tasks include:
- ATM replenishment
- ATM maintenance
- Secure transit of cash
- Keeping accurate records of cash to and from vehicles
- Following & maintaining all security protocols
- Driving Company vehicles in full accordance with the Law
- Reporting any security concerns
- Checking vehicles for safety and security
- Quick to learn
- Proactive approach
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent rapport with colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- ATM / Banking knowledge is desirable, though not essential
- Background in security industry is preferred
- Must have a strong work ethic and an understanding that at times hours will be long and/or unsocial
- All candidates will be subject to a full 10 year security vetting.
- Candidates must have a full UK driving licence with no more than 6 points