Brampton Training and Consultancy More jobs from Brampton Training and Consultancy
- To deal with Council Tax & Housing Benefit enquiries (including taking payments), in a contact centre environment (primarily by telephone although email may also be used) and in accordance with agreed processes & procedures
- Adhere to the customer care strategies and relevant corporate policies.
- To deal with callers in a polite, friendly and efficient manner being sensitive to the needs of different customer groups, ensuring rapid and appropriate responses for customers who may be distressed, irate and aggressive, and including those with special needs.
- To work shift patterns within designated Contact Centre operational hours (between 9 am and 5.30 pm)
- Ensure all customer details are identified and recorded accurately on the relevant computer systems (Onyx Oneserve CRM and Academy, and Iclipse), ensuring compliance with the Council’s policies and procedures for ensuring the confidentiality of customers’ information.
- To liaise with the staff of other departments, external organisations and to attend meetings as required to continuously improve services.
- To work to a consistently high standard, and on own initiative, complying with systems developed to demonstrate quality, including external assessment and customer feedback. To be an effective and productive member of a front line, customer focused team, contributing to meetings, team building, and continuous improvement.
- To participate in sharing knowledge and skills, carrying out routine training for new staff on systems and end to end processes.
- To achieve service outcomes and outputs, and personal appraisal targets, as agreed with your line manager.
- To undertake relevant training and development, including meetings, supervision, seminars and other events.
- To be committed to the Council’s core values of public service, quality and equality. At all times carrying out responsibilities and duties in accordance with all relevant legislation, codes of practice and Council policies and procedures. To undertake additional duties commensurate with the grade as directed by your line manger.