Work Relief Charity Recruitment is looking for an experienced furniture shop Manager for a charity specialising in increasing life and employment opportunities for those with a variety of physical/learning disabilities, within one of its highest taking charity shops.
Charity Shop Manager
£13,550 to £15,000 per annum on experience (plus additional £1,400 bonus on offer)
Full Time (35 hours), Permanent
For this exciting opportunity, you will need to come with a proven track record of delivering sales targets. The success of this store is due to their valued team of volunteers, so previous experience in recruiting and managing will be essential (ideally of volunteers or ideas of how you would recruit/retain volunteers).
You must be a team player and a team builder with a passion for customer service. The successful candidate will be sales focused, target driven, enthusiastic, organised, self-motivated and creative.
If you think you’ve got what it takes and wish to be part of fantastic charity, we want to hear from you!
Details of the excellent benefits on offer:
- Their trading day is 9.30 to 4.30 Monday to Saturday (you will work 5 out of these 6 days)
- They are a mostly paperless organisation, the cyber tills take 5-15 minutes at night to cash and close, 5 minutes in the morning.
- Holiday starts at 25 days per year climbing to 30 day with length of service.
- Bank Holidays are paid as the shop does not currently trade on a Sunday or Bank holiday.
- Their bonus scheme runs annually which is linked to the achievement of the sales target, this equates to £1,400.
- Pension scheme - Pension can be up to 5%, with the charity matching the percentage.
- Life Assurance, death in service equates to 4 times the annual salary.
- Health care cover with Westfield Life is at no cost to the employees, the plan enables the employee to claim for dental, optical, therapy and consultancy costs up to an annual limit.
- Shopping Discounts - employees can enjoy exclusive discounts from a wide range of retailers including Sainsburys, Asda, M&S, and Boots as part of the membership of the health plan.
- Childcare vouchers, a salary sacrifice scheme is available if the employee has children under 16, for them to purchase childcare vouchers to obtain discounts for nurseries & childcare services.
To apply, please email a copy of your up to date CV along with a cover letter detailing your relevant skills, knowledge and experience.
Due to the high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from one of our representatives within 1 week of applying, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job