Our client, a brand new training company in Surrey are currently recruiting for a Retail Assessor to join their team.
This particular Training Provider uses E Learning as well as E based Portfolios.
- As a NVQ Assessor you will be supporting learners who are undertaking a NVQ level 2 and 3 in Retail.
- As a NVQ/A1 Assessor you will also supporting apprenticeships through the full apprenticeships including Functional Skills and Technical Certificates.
- The main percentage of the apprenticeship learners will be working towards Retail and Customer Services Level 3, so experience and vocational experience is essential at this level.
- The role will also include delivery, both in groups’ and one to one basis.
- It would be highly desirable if the successful NVQ Assessor has assessed to Management level.
- Within this role as a NVQ Assessor you will also be supporting learners with information and guidance, enrolment of learners and working to specific quality and completion targets
- You will be visiting your apprentices around Surrey.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Assessor Qualified, A1, TAQA or D32, D33
- PTLLS would be desirable
- Experienced of assessing apprenticeship through the Retail, Customer Services and Retail Apprenticeship Framework
- Experience of delivering/assessing Functional Skills and Technical Certificates
- Vocational experience within Retail based experience ideally within at Supervisory and
- Management Level.
- Own Transport
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment does not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation