Reservations Manager required for a very well established Luxury Tour Operator based in South Manchester due to an internal promotion for their Worldwide and Indian Ocean team - Offering a basic salary range from £26800 - £28000 dependent on experience, fantastic luxury FAM trips, bonus of circa £2,500 & free car parking.
We are looking for individuals that have experience of managing sales consultants, ideally having worked for a Tour Operator and that are looking for their next career move, OR that are keen to move in to the luxury travel sector.
Reservations Manager Worldwide and Indian Ocean - Some Key responsibilities
- To actively lead and manage your team by positive example ensuring your teams product knowledge of Worldwide and Indian Ocean are exemplary
- To attend supplier training sessions, and to guide and monitor your teams' attendance at same and on-going delivery of accurate product information as a result
- To ensure that training needs are monitored and responded to for all team members
- To coordinate an educational programme for your team in conjunction with your Product Manager and Head of Reservations
- To consistently and constantly coach your team to achieve goals/targets
- To ensure, with your help, that all members of your team hit the targets they are set
- Provide regular feedback to all members of your team on their progress against their targets and constructive feedback/advice if corrective action required
- To arrange additional training as necessary to enable your team to meet their goals and achieve set sales targets
- To be responsible for providing exemplary customer service out of office hours when responsible for the 24hr Emergency phone
In order to apply for this excellent opportunity as Reservations Manager you will:-
- Have solid travel sales management experience, ideally having fulfilled a similar travel manager or Team Leader role for a Tour Operator
- Ideally have strong Worldwide and Indian Ocean product knowledge however applications will be considered from candidates if they've fulfilled a similar role for a Tour Operator but that have sold other worldwide destinations
- Ideally have knowledge of GDS systems such as Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre
- Have exceptional customer service experience and be able to lead by example
For more information and to apply for this very rare and unique opportunity as a Reservations Manager for this leading Tour Operator please email or call Jason in the strictest of confidence on
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
- "Branch Manager"
- "Store Manager"
- "Retail Travel Manager"
- "Travel Manager"
- "Cluster Manager"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job