Regional Sales Advisor
Up to £20,000 per annum + benefits
North Kent & South East London
Full time, permanent
Are you a highly motivated self-starter with experience working in a people focussed, target driven environment?
Are you looking for a new career path with a highly reputable company?
Core Assets Fostering (previously Foster Care Associates) are looking to appoint a Fostering Advisor to provide quality guidance and advice to support potential foster carers on their journey to becoming approved foster carers
As a Regional Fostering Advisor, your main tasks will be to visit prospective foster carers in their own homes, influence their choice to join Core Assets and establish the basis of their suitability. This role is home based and will require travel around south east London and Kent.
Other duties will include:
- Using questioning and listening skills to identify potential
- Ensuring a good working knowledge of regional carer recruitment needs
- Ensuring a team approach to achieving targets.
- Supporting the marketing and local area teams with community based recruitment activity and events where necessary.
Skills and Experience required:
- Proven track record of achieving targets
- Good written skills- evidence of detailed report writing
- A good communicator who can influence people
- A passion for providing a high standard of customer service
- Previous experience in a sales or recruitment environment is desirable
- Excellent IT Skills
A high level of flexibility in working arrangements is required for this role. Early mornings, evenings and weekends form part of usual working patterns in line with customer demand. As the Fostering Advice Service is a UK wide operation some working away from home may be required on occasion.
Please note on submitting your CV you will be asked to complete our company application form. As a Children’s Services organisation we are legally required to request this.
Core Assets Group Ltd is committed to equality in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunities employer
We reserve the right to withdraw this advert without notification.