Purchasing Administrator - Leeds - £18k
My client is seeking a Purchasing Administrator on a 6 month fixed term contract to start ASAP.
Your duties will typically include:-
- Managing relationships with suppliers
- Purchase order and sales order processing
- Quotation creation and sourcing of suppliers
- Communication with internal and external clients
- Purchasing stock
- Maintaining and updating client records
- Producing reports
- Other ad-hoc office duties
To be considered for this role you MUST:-
- Have experience of using SAGE or another ERP / MRP system
- Purchasing or strong administration experience
Due to the volume of applicants applying for this role, candidates without the relevant experience required (as stated above) will not be considered.
If you have not received a response within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.