Our Client is a firmly established leading pensions provider in Salisbury.
The Property Team facilitates the purchase of properties for member-directed pension plans. Liaising with surveyors, solicitors and financial advisers the team works in accordance with standards and controls ensuring that on going records are accurately maintained.
While the regulations and procedures differ for each type of member-directed pension scheme, the principles remain the same; to provide clients with a personal, portfolio based service and a high level of customer care.
- Administrative transactions
Must adhere to a series of procedures and routines to ensure the accurate and timely transaction of client requests, responding to a range of correspondence relating to the relevant pension schemes. Having excellent attention to detail and dealing with queries efficiently and accurately whilst working within agreed and demanding timescales.
- Records maintenance
Ensure that records are updated and completed for all transactions to meet Company requirements and maintain the integrity of the databases and client file records and to ensure that any regulatory deadlines are met.
Resolve queries and issues primarily by letter in a professional and timely manner, with reference to established frameworks and procedures. The role will also involve liaising with other departments within the Company, requesting information and chasing progress.
- Supporting colleagues
Support agreed team and department targets by covering any gaps in transaction delivery across teams in the best interest of the department and process effectiveness. To have a professional and flexible approach to meet business requirements.
- Technical knowledge
Skills and expertise are developed through structured training. Those joining with previous experience will deal with more complex transactions, respond to more technical and complicated customer queries and may have responsibility for coaching and mentoring less experienced members of staff.
Those with previous experience would be expected to be able to communicate and impart technical knowledge, including awareness of HMRC and legislative practices and changes relating to SSAS and/or SIPP administration.
- Proven administration skills - ability to work in a systematic, methodical and orderly way.
- Strong numeracy skills and competent in processing numerical data. (minimum GCSE Maths grade C or equivalent).
- Proven written communication skills, including letter writing skills with the ability of structuring information to meet the needs and understanding of the client.
- Confident telephone manner with the ability to respond to demanding clients on complex queries in a polite and profession way.
- Computer literate to include Microsoft Word , Excel, Access , Outlook and Internet.
- Sets high standards for quality and quantity.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict and demanding timescales, multi-tasking and prioritising.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise, working in a flexible and adaptable way.
- Possesses the initiative to plan activities and projects well in advance and take account of possible changing circumstances.
- Ability to work using own initiative and develops job knowledge and expertise through continual professional development.
- Ability to work well with colleagues and contribute to effective team working.
- Accepts and tackles demanding goals with enthusiasm with a 'can do’ attitude with a willingness to achieve results.
- Experience of providing excellent customer service.
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent.
- Previous office experience within a customer facing administration environment.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CV's received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates, if you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.