Our client is a global strategic advisory firm with significant coverage across Europe. Our teams deliver leading edge conceptual thinking and pragmatic solution implementation to FTSE 100 companies as well as leading private-sector clients. They offer working capital solutions focused on delivering significant cash flow improvements.
They are actively looking for individuals who are interested in building a consultancy career, have experience of driving operational improvement projects, preferably in more than one sector and who are also willing to travel.
Their expertise is broadly divided into the following;
- F2F - Forecast to Fulfil: Inventory/parts management, forecasting, planning, manufacturing
- S2S - Source to Settle: Purchasing, sourcing, supplier management, payables management
- C2C - Customer to Cash: Contract management, billing, collections, credit and dispute management
If you can demonstrate a track record of process improvement in any of these areas, and have a passion for working on a wide variety of projects for some of the world's largest companies, this could be the opportunity for you. They currently looking for Project Managers and Senior Consultants who can demonstrate the following behaviours and who can, subject to performance, be fast-tracked to project management-level roles.
- A positive, pragmatic, self-starting, self-supporting attitude and work ethic
- The ability to problem solve and drive projects
- Analytical mind-set with good data handling skills and a working knowledge of Excel (and preferably Access)
- Excellent, and proven, communication and influencing skills
- An awareness of different cultures - working and general
- The ability to work effectively in teams and/or run them
- A track record of progress and achievement
This role offers the candidate an exciting opportunity to work for a globally recognized consultancy in an international environment. The successful candidate will demonstrate initiative and the ability to drive projects, develop client relationships and deliver to project deadlines. We offer a highly attractive package and environment, and excellent potential for career advancement.
To be considered, you must demonstrate the following;
- Fluency in both English and German (spoken and written)
- The flexibility and desire to travel up to potentially 90% of the time
- Degree level education
A competitive salary and attractive benefits package is offered with both roles.