Reed Education are one of the largest Recruitment providers in the UK. The Education division has been established since 1998 with 11 branches across the UK. Reed Education are rapidly expanding and as a result are seeking to appoint several Primary Teachers to work across a number of our schools in Cheshire West and Chester.
Currently, there are opportunities available both for teachers who thrive on shorter term assignments and day-to-day supply; in addition to longer term roles for schools looking for a teacher to show commitment and drive to push the class forward.
• Providing quality education and care for children.
• Preparing and delivering lesson plans that meet the National Curriculum.
• Working across the curriculum to educate in a wide variety of subjects.
• Using a variety of learning techniques to present lessons to the class- including utilising a cross curricular or topic based approach.
• To ensure that, as a team member, the facility meets required standards as laid down by Ofsted.
• To plan and provide a caring and stimulating environment that is appropriate for individual children and enables them to reach their full potential.
• To establish and maintain positive relationships with children and their families.
• To observe and assess children’s development and keep accurate records of their achievement.
• Ensure that the service you provide to schools is thorough, making sure that lessons are completed and handed back over to the teachers.
In return for your hard work you can expect:
• Daily rates which reflect your experience.
• Access to permanent positions.
• Flexible working hours.
• To work with your own personal consultant who is committed to finding the perfect match between yourself and a local school.
To discuss these opportunities further and look at what Reed Education can do to help you in your search for employment, please call Claire Seeley direct on 01270 619314 or 01244 405112 or email your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com.
Applications are welcomed from both NQTs and Qualified Teachers. Only candidates who hold PGCE in Primary Education or equivalent will be able to be considered.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding therefore all successful applicants will be subject to Enhanced CRB check, List 99 check, TA check, two years' references, face to face interview and qualification checks.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business