PR and Online Content Executive - Online company - London, City
Are you a confident, out-going individual? Do you have a passion for writing and PR? Are you a recent graduate from a prestigious university? Do you have an Editorial and PR background and would like to step into a job to launch your career in the online marketing industry? If yes, then this exciting new PR and Online Content Executive role could be just the job you have been looking for!
Our client is looking for a graduate PR and Online Content Executive who is ready to take the industry by storm and start as soon as possible. This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and creative individual who has had previous experience within an office environment and is keen to build knowledge and understanding within the PR industry.
The successful PR and Online Content Executive will have excellent interpersonal skills, be comfortable with liaising with clients and have a high attention for detail. The successful PR and Online Content Executive will be extremely organised and have adequate online and offline research skills. (Having existing media contacts such as journalists, editors and bloggers will be a bonus but not essential).
As a PR and Online Content Executive you will be in charge of an exciting mix of opportunities such as securing strong on-message coverage for the company across a large variety of consumer websites. You will also get the opportunity to create and execute original and imaginative Online Content
Specific Requirements for the PR and Online Content Executive role:
- A degree from a prestigious university
- Have experience in Content Writing and PR (This can be through internships)
- Solid office based administration experience
- Passionate about building relationships with clients and journalists
- Excellent writing skills and comfortable producing a range of written material
- Comfortable working with data and Microsoft Excel
- Able to work across different teams and communicate at a high level
- Ambitious and keen to take on responsibility
The main roles and responsibilities of the PR and Online Content Executive will be:
- Conducting media research and updating databases
- Regular proof reading of offline and online media
- Promote company promotions, feature releases and content through social media channels
- Produce weekly editorial content for social media channels that is responsible for driving awareness and engagement
If you consider yourself to be a candidate with suitable PR and Online Content Writing experience and you are looking for your next challenging, creative role to take your career to the next level, apply now for the graduate PR and Online Content Executive role!