Our client is a successful, award-winning company within the luxury travel/aviation industry.
Based on their continued success and future potential, they have just secured a significant financial investment to support their growth plans, which has resulted in this new and additional role to their existing team.
This is an excellent opportunity that may suit a recent graduate.
The company is expanding into Europe and are currently recruiting a Flight Operations Assistant to join their team in Hertfordshire.
Role requirements for the Flight Operations Assistant:
- Fluency in German as well as English
- Fluency in one or more of the following would be an advantage, but not essential: French, Russian, Hungarian, Slovak or Czech
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience working in a role where customer service was paramount
- A passion for aviation and aircraft
- Excellent verbal and written English
- A team player with a friendly, approachable manner
- Good attention to detail
Role responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with European clients
- Co-ordinating aircrafts with operators
- Reviewing aircrafts and quotes and making recommendations
- Processing credit card payments
- Reviewing and completing pre-flight documentation
- Liaising with the web department to develop custom software and web content
This role will work on a roster basis, including weekend and evening shifts, with the possibility of some work from home shifts. The successful candidate will be based within commutable distance to St. Albans or be willing to relocate. A competitive base salary of up to £26,000 is on offer.