Our client is looking for a highly experienced Receptionist with a Corporate background to join their fast-paced, busy team on an on going part time basis.
Operates a multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls, directs callers to appropriate personnel by performing the following duties, completes a variety of administrative duties.
Duties will include:
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times
- Assist in keeping the reception area clean and tidy, at all times
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via email
- Welcomes on site visitors, determines nature of business and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Monitors visitor access and issue passes when required
- Answering telephone calls and transferring to correct destination
- Ensuring that visitors needs are dealt with efficiently and professionally
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Administer all room bookings or cancellations
- Arranging taxis for staff and visitors
- General administration
- Liaise with the facilities department on fault reporting
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the roleCarry out any reasonable request from Front of House Manager or Client contact
In addition to the above duties this role will also include specific responsibilities as listed below:
Daily emails to associates to chase return of temporary passes
Weekly email update to Front of House Manager & Client contact detailing temporary pass issue details
Monthly Temporary Pass report to Front of House Manager for inclusion on Monthly Client report
Daily update of the room utilisation spread sheet
Completion and issue of the Monthly Room Utilisation report to Front of House Manager and Client Contact
Rate per Hour: £8.00
Contract: 6 Month Contract covering Maternity leave
Hours: The role will be working 3 days one week and 2 days the following week, on a continual basis. You must be flexible with days to be worked and available for overtime when needed.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.