jobs matching this search were posted in the last week
IT & Telecoms courses
IT Trainer and Helpdesk Assistant Reporting to: IT Manager Overview of the role This role plays an important part within the IT Department. The role is split whereby 60% of the time is concentrated on training and the remaining 40% is spent assisting with support queries from the help desk. You will be...