New Business Account Executive
An opportunity has arisen due to expansion to work for a Leading Broker as a New Business Account Executive.
About the role
• You will operate in a new business capacity with the option to service any clients that you acquire.
• You will be operating in the SME and Mid Corporate market
• To take ownership of customer accounts, resolving enquires and problems in a timely and efficient manner and maintaining a positive and growing relationship with customers.
• You will work to and attain targets as agreed.
• To own and effectively manage assigned commercial product promotions and sales campaigns in a compliant manner.
• To maintain technical knowledge and customer servicing skills.
My client is a leading independent insurance broker who deals with both commercial and personal lines products. They pride themselves on staff development and offer an excellent benefits package
• Extensive experience in the commercial insurance sector ideally from a broking background though consideration will be given to people from an underwriting background
• Sound technical knowledge of commercial insurance product
• Proven new business/sales experience.
• Experience in providing specialised sales advice in the insurance market
• Good keyboard skills including Microsoft Office, e-mail and Internet
• A thorough understanding of the insurance market and products
• Sound Relationship building skills
For further information contact Paul Scholes in confidence