SWIIS urgently requires experienced mental health and learning disability support workers to work with residents in supported living accommodation, residential and outreach environments who may have highly challenging behaviour. These posts are in the Greater London area.
A variety of shifts are available, including sleep-ins and waking nights. Work is available on an ad hoc basis.
You must have experience of working with adults with learning disabilities.
SWIIS is a provider of quality services, led by people who have extensive knowledge of the health and social care industry and the needs of the different sectors within which we work. SWIIS offers all workers full continuous professional training, dedicated consultant and 24 hour on-call support, and flexible working opportunities to meet individual workers’ requirements within their skill sectors.
- £8.00 - £10.00 per hour (dependent on the project).
- Free CRB*.
- Free mandatory and service-specific training*.
- Ongoing professional update maintenance.
- Excellent out-of-hours management support.
- At least 1 year of recent experience in a relevant field.
- NVQ Level 2 in a relevant field.
- Understanding and knowledge of issues faced by service users.
- Creative approach to empowering service users to achieve their goals.
- Commitment to the care and well-being of service users.
- Dedication to continued professional and personal development.
- Car driver or a willingness to travel.
- Current enhanced CRB.
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today. Please submit an up-to-date CV detailing a full employment and study history.
SWIIS is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. SWIIS is an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the volume of applicants, if you have not received a response from us within 14 days, please assume that you have not been successful in your application.
*Terms and conditions apply.