Headline Teachers has the pleasure of working with a well established friendly nursery outside of Cambridge City centre on a regular basis covering lunch breaks for permanent staff. We require both qualified Nursery Nurses and Nursery Assistants to cover daily for small periods of time. The positions would suit locally based candidates who are looking for work to fit around possibly family commitments or other part time work.
Successful Candidates will be -
- Confident, passionate and enthusiastic about working with children.
- Available in the middle of the day up to 5 days a week.
- Willing to learn or develop further in the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum
- Willing to undergo an Enhanced CRB disclosure.
- Experienced in working with children under 5
Successful candidates will benefit from -
- An industry trained consultant on hand to offer advice and support.
- Working with a small, friendly team who know their candidates individually.
- Extremely competitive rates of pay.
- Access to long and short term posts.
- The flexibility to choose when and how often you work.
To find out more, contact Rachel Dyra, Early Years Consultant
Long term and short term childcare posts with Headline Teachers are immediately available within Cambridge City, Huntingdon, Godmanchester, Peterborough, March, Ely, Haverhill and Newmarket.