Salary: £9 - £14* per Hour
Benefits: PAYE or Umbrella/ LTD company payments, £200 Refer-a-friend scheme*, Free yearly DBS*, Free mandatory and service-specific training*, Excellent out-of-hours support, Dedicated consultant support, Varied career opportunities, Flexible working opportunities, Weekly payroll, Pension Scheme contributions*
Swiis are looking to recruit a number of support workers to engage with young people leaving the care system in the Gloucestershire area.
The workers will be a key influencer to support and mentor the service users through the transitional period as they integrate into society and independence. You will be providing dedicated support to a small client group within their own homes.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience of living or working with young people presenting challenging behaviour and be willing to utilise their experiences and knowledge to benefit the move on process of the young person leaving care.
- Car driver (business insurance required)
- Willingness to travel
- Commitment to the role and consistency of care
- NVQ Level 2 in Care
- Excellent communication skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
- Health & Social Care NVQ Level 3
- £9 - 14* Per Hour + Possible mileage
- PAYE or Umbrella/ LTD company payments
- Refer-a-friend scheme - £200 per friend*
- Free yearly DBS*
- Free mandatory and service-specific training*
- Excellent out-of-hours support
- Dedicated consultant support
- Varied career opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
- Weekly payroll
- Pension Scheme contributions*
With more than 25 years’ experience, Swiis have an unrivalled understanding of the health and social care industry and support our workers in their chosen careers through comprehensive training and guidance and support.
We don’t take great for granted. We make great happen.
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today. Please submit an up-to-date CV detailing a full employment and study history.
Swiis is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Swiis is an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the volume of applicants, if you have not received a response from us within 14 days, please assume that you have not been successful in your application.
*Terms and conditions apply.