KIMBERLY-CLARK PROFESSIONAL* provides a range of innovative Health & Hygiene, Wiping and Personal Protective Equipment product solutions. Our challenge is to understand the needs of users within our target market segments and to develop innovative solutions to meet those needs, with brands such as KLEENEX®, SCOTT®, WYPALL*, KIMTECH*, KLEENGUARD* and JACKSON SAFETY*.
We are also committed to sustainability principles. We understand that the way we use resources today will shape the world of tomorrow. As an organisation, we examine our product’s whole lifecycle, from source to disposal, always looking for new ways to reduce the amount of natural resources we use.
KIMBERLY-CLARK PROFESSIONAL* is recruiting three university placement students to join a company that gives great business experience with real responsibilities.
We offer exciting opportunities to gain practical 'hands on’ experience working with top marketing professionals. As part of the team based at Kingshill or Reigate you will be involved in a variety of projects liaising with people from different parts of the business as well as the opportunity to lead your own projects. Throughout the whole experience you will have a mentor to support and encourage you.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage the creation and deployment of e-newsletters and emails to customers
• Co-ordinate updates to the external website, intranet and extranet sites
• Create bespoke marketing materials including product flyers and literature
• Liaise with external agencies to organise printing, translation and the creation of marketing materials
• Work closely with distributor partners to update their catalogues with new products and imagery
• Develop photographic briefs and act as the first point of contact with the photographers
• Assist with the organisation of trade exhibitions and conferences
• Provide marketing support to the Sales team with a variety of ad-hoc requests
• Manage and track a marketing budget
Applicants should have good 'A’ level grades and currently be studying a
marketing or business related degree and on course for a 2:1 or first.
Previous work experience would be beneficial, but not essential
Other skills desired are:
• Personal attributes including enthusiasm, energy and flexibility
• High level of attention to detail
• Ability to demonstrate leadership skills and confidence
• Be proactive and have the ability to work as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills as you will need to liaise with a range of
• Second European language - desirable but not essential
• IT literate
Salary & Benefits
At Kimberly-Clark, we know how hard our interns work and what a substantial contribution they make to our business. Because of this, we offer the people who join us a very attractive package:
• Salary £16,500
• Contributory pension scheme
• Private health care
• Share purchase plan
• 25 days holiday
• Relocation Assistance (6 weeks hotel accommodation while you find a more
As part of our commitment to the Internship scheme, we actively look to fill our
graduate vacancies from our current pool of interns. This means that a real career path is possible with the Kimberly-Clark Internship Programme as the starting point.