IT Recruitment Consultant
· £25k-£40k & high OTE + excellent career opportunities
· Unrivalled culture with excellent management teams
· Relocation assistance offered, flights, temporary accommodation etc
· Chance to open new offices in the future, for those who perform well
This rapidly expanding technical recruitment business is looking to hire across all their offices, and have sustainable growth plans for the next five years. With a well known brand in the Oil and Gas industry, and the most successful and reputable recruitment business in most countries within the said industry, this business is certainly the right move for your career overseas. They are a non-micro managed, high-achieving business with a culture they are proud of. Certainly a great place to work, this company can offer you stability, career growth and a wealth of opportunities for your international move. There genuinely aren’t many companies like this one, so please apply today if you have a technical recruitment background (Engineering, IT, etc) and are looking to relocate as soon as possible.
The successful applicant will possess, but not be limited to:-
· A number of years within 1-2 recruitment business, with a stable CV
· A history of consistent billings, with notable achievements within their roles
· Ideally, experience recruiting technical candidates i.e. IT, engineering
· Ideally, experience working within industries such as Oil and Gas, Energy, Power etc.
EXPERIENCE IN A RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS ROLE. YOU MUST HAVE A SUCCESSFUL HISTORY OF BILLINGS AND ACHIEVEMENTS IN YOUR ROLE.
All conversations are treated in the strictest confidence at Ruth Moran Consulting and Francesca Macauley’s contact details can be found on the Ruth Moran Consulting website. If you would prefer to talk outside of office hours Francesca is happy to do this. If you don’t hear back from us within 72 hours, please understand we sometimes receive an extremely high volume of applications and we try our best to contact everyone - sometimes this isn’t achievable. Thank you a lot.