Company & Department
We are currently recruiting for Temporary staff who can commit for 4 Months, for Barclays Bank based in Manchester.
Job Title – ISA Agent
SHIFT - Monday to Friday, Core working hours 8am - 6pm, but will require handful of workers to work late shifts daily (until 8pm or 9pm), the opportunity of extra hours at weekends during peak periods.
What an ISA Agent Does
• Undertaking a range of processing and administrative tasks in accordance with company policy and procedures to deliver excellent customer service and achieve centre performance targets.
• Working with team colleagues to enable the delivery of consistently high standards of ‘seamless’ customer service and achievement of customer service targets.
• Addressing and where appropriate escalating issues and problems to senior agents or the team leader to achieve the best possible outcome for the customer and the business in line with Regulation, Barclays’ policy and best practice.
• Identifying and escalating ideas for operational process improvements to deliver a better service for our customers and/or improve efficiency.
• Undertaking general administration activities to ensure effective, efficient and compliant operation of the team and the centre.
• Proactively developing the necessary knowledge and skills needed to achieve successfully delivery and provide accurate and current advice and appropriate support to customers and colleagues.
• Previous Administration / Customer Service Experience would be desirable
• Excellent attention to detail
• High level of numeracy, literacy and communication skills
• Excellent PC skills/ Keyboard skills.
• You must be organised and able to manage own workload
• Able to work well in a team
• Ability to work well under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
• Problem solving skills
• Minimum English GCSE or equivalent, Grade C or above
Hours: SHIFT –- Monday to Friday, Core working hours 8am - 6pm, but will require handful of workers to work late shifts daily (until 8pm or 9pm), the opportunity of extra hours at weekends during peak periods.
Training: On the job training
No holiday to be taken for the first 6 weeks.
Pay rate: £8.50 per hr - paid on weekly basis - on a timesheet
Start Date: 17th February 2014
Please make sure you are submitting your most updated CV with at least the last 5 years of work and Education history. This MUST contain months and years.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive for our posts, we regret to advise you that if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your application you can assume you have not been short-listed this time. Please revisit reed.co.uk as new roles constantly being added.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business