A great opportunity for an ambitious graduate to join the HR team as a HR Intern.
As a HR Intern you will:
- Support the HR team in the day to day running of the department, ensuring all HR data is accurate and providing administrative support for the Head Office.
- Prepare Contracts of employment for Head Office employees;
- Put together new starter packs and ensure all necessary information is returned to HR.
- Process Leaver Letters Prepare reference requests
- Support in the processing of monthly Head Office payroll,
- Ensure that all Head Office Personal Files are kept up to date Collate and distribute the weekly HR team itinerary
- Support in the recruitment process for Head Office employees
- Post positions on TalentLink Screening CV’s for interns and conduct telephone interviews and first stage interviews as and when required
- Arrange interviews
- Act as a point of contact for Head Office team members, ensuring queries are responded to in a timely manner
- Coordinate the Head Office induction days and any additional training events
- Support the induction process and life-cycle for interns
What you need to have:
- Excellent organisational skills
- MS Office
- Degree or equalivent qualification
- Excellent attention to detail
- Interest in Human Resources
What we need to see in you:
- Desire to learn and develop
- Team player
Please note this job description is not exhaustive and you may be required to undertake other duties as and when required.
*Due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted*
- Administrative Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job