Nurse Plus is a young, dynamic, recruitment agency, who specialise in flexible staffing solutions for the healthcare industry.
We are recruiting Healthcare Assistants to join our expanding work force for work in nursing and residential homes, mental health and learning disability units, hospitals and the community.
Job Description Overview:
- Provide assistants to service users to help them meet their personal care needs, including washing, toileting, medication, bed making and preparing meals and drinks.
- Enable service users to achieve independence as far as possible in all areas of their life
- Help service users to identify and choose their support needs.
- Understand the rights of the individual to have their wishes respected.
- Understand how to treat the patient/ client with respect & dignity.
- Understand equal opportunities and supports the equality, diversity of the individual.
A full CRB disclosure will be required at the time of registration
Hours: Temporary work, Flexible hours to suit your life style, day and night shifts covering 7 day week.
Salary: Competitive hourly rate/ weekly pay
- Good general education
- Previous experience preferred but not essential as full training can be given.
- You must be able to communicate effectively ability to understand and be understood.
- Good literacy and numeric skills
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Able to report on service user’s condition, in a clear concise manner
- Able to use on initiative and work with minimal supervision but ask for help or advice from senior staff when needed
- Understand the need for confidentiality
Applicants with drivers license and have access to a car preferred due not all locations accessible via public transport.
• Excellent rates of pay
• Paid holiday
• Free award winning training
• PlusPoints loyalty scheme for free uniform & CRB renewal
Your local Nurse Plus branch based in Bournemouth cover Christchurch, Barton on Sea, Ringwood, Milford on Sea, Verwood, Ferndown, Wimborne, Poole, Wareham, Blandford Forum and Lymington, New Milton, New Forest
Equal Opportunity Employer (Agy)