Swiis are looking to recruit experienced Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s) to work ad hoc shifts and longer term placements across various sites in the Sandwell area. Both full time and part time positions are available, with flexible working hours and a salary of up to £32,500 per annum.
We are looking for HCA’s with recent acute adult NHS hospital ward based or community NHS experience. These are temporary positions, with range of ad-hoc shifts, short and longer-term projects available.
- 6 months NHS experience gained within the last 2 years
- NVQ Level 2 in Care
- Excellent communication skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
- £19,000-£32,500* per annum
- PAYE or Umbrella/ LTD company payments
- Refer-a-friend scheme - £200 per friend*
- Free Occupational Health screening*
- Free yearly DBS*
- Free mandatory and service-specific training*
- Free uniform*
- Excellent out-of-hours support
- Dedicated consultant support
- Varied career opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
- Weekly payroll
With more than 25 years’ experience, Swiis have an unrivalled understanding of the health and social care industry and support our workers in their chosen careers through comprehensive training and guidance and support.
We don’t take great for granted. We make great happen.
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today. Please submit an up-to-date CV detailing full employment and study history.
Swiis is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Swiis is an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the volume of applicants, if you have not received a response from us within 14 days, please assume that you have not been successful in your application.
*Terms and conditions apply.