Position: Health and Safety Officer - Ingeus
Salary: £18,540 - £20,600
Everton Football Club in partnership with Ingeus are recruiting a range of staff to work on an exciting and innovative long term project focused on improving young people’s skills and employability. This project is supported by and takes inspiration from the award winning Everton in the Community charity which delivers ground breaking programmes to promote health, education, social inclusion and equality of opportunity across Merseyside. The project will be based in Liverpool working across Merseyside and will be delivered in close collaboration with key partners. We are looking for experienced individuals who will be able to achieve ambitious performance expectations and deliver a high quality service.
Health and Safety Officer
As part of this exciting new venture we’re looking to recruit a Health and Safety Officer who will make sure that Health and Safety standards are adhered to by all businesses involved in the programme. It’s a unique opportunity to work with a Times Top 100 company and be part of a project that will make a significant difference to the lives of young people and the communities that they live in.
As a Health and Safety Officer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Planning and implementing Health and Safety Inspections across all work placement hosts
- Ensuring that all work placements are 'vetted’ in line with Health and Safety requirements
- Seeing to it that all health and safety documentation is available on request within a reasonable timeframe
- Keeping up to date with new legislation
As a Health and Safety Officer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Experience in a Health and Safety Officer or Administrator role.
- A NEBOSH National General Certificate
- TechIOSH status
- Outstanding communication skills
- A working knowledge of MS Office
Contact: To find out more about this role and to apply, please visit [insert call to action].[DJ1]
Everton Football Club and Ingeus welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Everton Football Club and Ingeus are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants will need to undergo the Enhance DBS process.
[DJ1]CTA details needed.