Our client a leading Global Relocation company is looking to recruit an experience Global Mobility Consultant to join their office in London.
This role will be predominantly to provide support to clients. You will be responsible for the management for caseloads ensuring full communication to customers. You will act as the main point of contact for the relocating employee and will be responsible for developing, maintaining and building the working relationship with the transferring employee. You will be responsible for covering all expatriate services including International policy admin; home search and school search, expense reimbursement, visa, immigration and household goods.
You will be required to gain knowledge of the specific client policies and service requirements, Carry out the pre-assignment briefing and handle client policy review with transferring employee.
Other duties for this role include;
- Preparing weekly status reports
- Coordinate/manage suppliers; including but not limited to DSP’s, visa and immigration suppliers, House hold goods etc
- Evaluating operational efficiency and recommending process improvements as
- Review and approve supplier invoices
- Communicate any service failure to the Team Leader
- Point of contact for the client HR department along with any issue resolution
If you feel you have the relevant experience please apply today !