Jobs in Gibraltar, Southern Spain, German, French, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Italian, Greek Customer Advisors needed urgently to work in the Online Gaming industry in Gibraltar.
Graduate Bilingual Careers - English speaking German, French, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Italian, Greek, Chinese Customer Service, Sales & VIP Agents needed urgently to work in the Online Gaming industry in Gibraltar / Southern Spain - Relocation packages included!
Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) will be experienced service specialists supporting customers via chat, email and/or phones. The CSRs will be required to provide innovative and exceptional customer experience. As a key member of the team, you are expected to maintain our client’s culture of excellence and commitment to quality in every aspect of your work and display an unparalleled understanding of our client’s online games.
Sales Agents will ideally need to have some sales experience, and be comfortable working to sales targets and KPI's. You will be contacting warm leads, and offering rewards & bonuses, and also helping customers with enquiries.
VIP Agents and Account Managers will be experienced in dealing with corporate or VIP customers, or have worked in a B2B sales environment. Only the most outstanding communicators will be considered for these high level positions, and fast-track career progression will be provided for the successful candidates.
Online Gaming is a multi-million pound, fast paced and constantly evolving industry. Many IT, Marketing and Management professionals are attracted to careers within online gaming, and you don’t have to be a passionate gambler or gamer to build a career; opportunities are open to anyone who has the talent and experience. It is also never too late to enter a career in the challenging world of online gaming, as industry professionals are judged on their skills and experience related to their job, and those with a background in a wide range of commercial sectors will be considered for employment.
Benefits of living in Gibraltar / Southern Spain:
- 300 days of sunshine per year
- Easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports
- Close to Marbella, Seville, Granada, Cadiz, Rhonda, Tarifa.
- Skiing at Sierra Nevada within 3 hours drive
- Relaxed and social way of life
- Multicultural communities in Gibraltar and surrounding areas
- Great for food lovers with a huge variety of restaurants, tapas bars and food markets
- Lots of festivals and community events all year round
- Low cost of living in Spain, with a huge selection of accommodation and areas to live
- Free Sport in Gibraltar - Football, Tennis, Paddle, Swimming
- Excellent English speaking schools in Gibraltar
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide first contact resolution of customer issues via chat, e-mail and/or phones
• Troubleshoot and handle the most complicated and sensitive of customer inquiries
• Deliver timely and accurate responses to customer questions and requests as determined by internal SLAs
• Take personal ownership of customer requests and provide our clients world-class level of support
• Maintain accountability for accurate and timely assistance to our customers.
• Maintain security and confidentiality of internal information and customer/account information
• Escalate and communicate any customer well-being issues
Skills and Qualifications:
• Minimum 1-2 years experience working in a Customer Service environment
• Excellent Customer Service skills with proven quality track record
• Verbal and written fluency in English & one other language
• Team player with a positive attitude
• Ability to handle stressful situations
• Willingness to be flexible
• Results orientated
Relocation packages will be offered to successful candidates. Please send your CV to receive free information packs for working in the online gaming industry and relocating to Gibraltar / Southern Spain.
Some vacancies are open to only candidates already living locally, and some are open to those wishing to relocate. Please enquire for more details.
Castle Hill are an Online Gaming specialist recruitment agency, based in Gibraltar. Please visit our website for more details.