CRG Locums require a professional and experienced General Practitioner in Rotherhithe, London who has current GMC Registration. The surgery requires a GP the below Dates and times.
Morning and afternoon session - Surgery and Admin
The successful GP candidate must:
- Have a license to practice with the GMC
- Be registered and included on a medical Performers List
- Have a UK Vocational training Certificate or equivalent
- Have experience and be competent in conducting occupational health assessments, primary healthcare clinics and routine medical examinations
The computer systems for the session above is SystmOne.
CRG Locums can offer you the following benefits for this role;
- Competitive rates of pay
- Assistance with travel expenses and public transport costs provided*
- Assistance with accommodation if required*
- Immediate work subject to registration
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
- Registration on-line
- No charges or registration fees, our service to you is free
- Prompt weekly payments
- Short and long term work for odd sessions plus continuity of work available.
- Nationwide coverage
- Referral bonuses of up to £500*
- Support with PDP (Personal Development Plan)
- Retention Payment Scheme
CRG Locums supplies GPs to the NHS, the private sector and the MoD including Primary Care Trusts (PCT) and HM Prison Services and is one of the largest recruitment providers supplying GPs to an extensive client list, including NHS surgeries and PCTs throughout the UK.
You will be employed by CRG Locums as a General Practitioner in Rotherhithe, London.
Email us your CV to and if you are suitable we will send you an application form. Contact us on for more information.
You can also apply online at account/new
* Subject to terms and conditions. For referral bonus see referral_terms_conditions for more details.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer.
Not the job for you? We have various temporary and permanent CRG Locums role in various locations across the country. Visit our website job/search to find a job to suit you.