I am currently recruiting for a Coordinator to support the implementation of a new case recording system (Liquidlogic) within adults and children social care at Leicester City Council.
This is a full-time temporary position lasting 7 weeks minimum.
You would be managing a team of 15 floorwalkers to ensure support is given to social workers during the implementation of the new system.
Requirements of the role:
• Experience of managing staff
• Experience as a trainer/coach
• Social Work knowledge (adults and/or children)
• Problem solving skills, responsive, excellent communicator
• Experience of using Liquidlogic would be an advantage
• Dedicated expert consultant
• Online timesheets & pay management
• Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
• Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
• Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice
• Recommend-a-Friend bonus for referrals
• Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development
• Reed Rewards, Reed Travel Benefit and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
If you are interested in this role please call (0121 2372621), or e-mail (email@example.com)
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business