Pathway More jobs from Pathway
- The successful applicant will be involved with daily cash reconciliation breaks.
- Daily work will also cover client money calculation, investigation of reconciliation items, creating journal entries and reconciliation of p/l items.
- Month-end processing will include preparation of finance packs and statistical analysis as well as regulatory returns.
The Ideal Candidate
- Good keyboard skills to include awareness Word and Excel
- Experience in Financial Services Investment Industry (Essential)
- Reconciliations Experience (ideal but not essential)
- Good Verbal reasoning and numeric skills.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Good accuracy and attention to
- Good communication skills
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of PEP, ISA, Unit Trust, OEIC or Investment Trust administration
- Finance or Business Graduate