Our client is a market leading innovative Technology organisation and currently requires a Financial Planning and Analysis expert to support the Interim CFO. Initially this will be a 3 month project and may lead to a permanent contract depending on business strategy moving forward. Within the role you will drive through change, put together a new business plan, what if scenarios from bottom up and financial modelling.
Key to this role is the ability to take on full ownership for the projected business plan, the forecasting levels for the business; budget and reporting will also fall under the successful applicant remit.
Additionally to the above you will be responsible alongside the interim CFO implementing KPI’s and improvement of Management Information around profitability and contract agreements. There will be regular presenting to the board on strategy and moving this exciting business forward.
With our client being a Technology organisation and PE backed you will ideally have the following attributes to be successful in the requirement:
- Qualified Accountant ACA/CGMA/ACCA or equivalent
- Previous exposure to a true FP&A role focusing on re-shaping a business with ability to deliver a strategic business plan
- Previous experience of working in a technology business
- Advantageous if you have exposure to PE / VC backed businesses
- First class financial modelling skills
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business