Our progressive and professional financial planning and consultancy business is offering a fantastic opportunity for a high calibre senior adviser with the potential to grow the business, to join an established talented team.
You will provide a comprehensive consultancy service to an existing broad portfolio of high value personal and corporate clients, backed by full administration support.
You will be expected to manage client relationships proactively from initial set up meetings to ongoing service issues; building trust and responding quickly to client needs. You should be committed to providing quality advice and solutions through knowledge of UK financial products and services, so clients can manage their affairs in the most effective way.
You will also need to contribute to profitable development of business by assisting in winning new clients, cross-selling additional services and securing recurring work from clients.
- Setting up meetings with clients
- Finding out about clients current finances and future plans
- Researching financial products
- Explaining details of products so that clients can make informed choices
- Meeting sales targets
- Negotiating with providers of financial products
- Keeping detailed records
- Producing financial reports
- IFA desirable and FPC qualified
- Competent adviser status
- Excellent standard of written and verbal communication with ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Awareness of industry trends and developments
- Excellent client handling skills; ability to establish rapport quickly, creation of trust, management of expectations, delivery and responsiveness
- Excellent organisational skills, with ability to prioritise effectively and cope with pressure
- High motivation, self starter and flexible
- You will be hard pushed to find a better opportunity to further your career within a growing financial services firm. In return for your talent and contribution we will provide you with reward and recognition that reflect your high performance
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please contact Robert Pender