This is a paid 3 month internship opportunity. Salary: £1,056 per month.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You'll gain an insight into all aspects of events planning and on-site support in event management to include, amongst other things; sourcing materials and props, handling and analysing data, producing documents, completing event preparation tasks and manual processes, event delivery support, room dressing and de-rigging, event close processes and post-event data handling.
You'll learn about internal processes within their client's training and events and communications service lines, including assisting with the production of internal documents, undertaking desk-based research and potentially progressing on to providing technical/digital support for their client's digital newsletter.
You'll develop an understanding of how to flex written and creative style to reflect their client's brand, through learning where they sit in the market place and understanding their core values.
This is a varied role and you can expect to broaden your knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research and advisory domains within the graduate and early talent market, whilst balancing meeting the day-to-day needs of the organisation.
The ideal intern\'s personality and qualifications:
* You have a 2.1 degree or higher from a leading university.
* First class organisational skills and the ability to multitask.
* Driven at working under pressure and producing high quality work to deadlines.
* Exceptional communication and people skills.
* Excellent attention to detail and a keen eye for written and numerical accuracy.
* Good working knowledge of full MS Office suite (high proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel preferred).
* Enthusiastic team member who doesn't mind getting their hands dirty.
* A fun sense of humour and up for a giggle.
* Open minded and willing to learn.
* A desire to build a career in the learning and events space with the hunger to impress.
* Desirable: digital marketing and HTML coding expertise.
What is the last person who was in this role doing now?
The last person in this position has now progressed onto a full-time Research and Advising Analyst within the company!
Looking to kick-start your graduate career but struggling to get your foot on the ladder? Inspiring Interns is here to help! We match ambitious graduates with growing companies across the UK from our offices in London and Manchester. Our internships are designed to give you genuine, meaningful experience and 66% lead to permanent graduate jobs. Please see our website for more vacancies and info.