Fantastic opportunity for you to catapult your career into technical IT sales. Your existing post-graduation B2B sales experience will be developed when you join this growing and successful IT services and software company as a Desk Based Sales Executive in London. You will receive comprehensive training in selling solutions for a range of services and products, including IT Managed Services, Cloud Solutions and Consulting.
You must be a graduate with c2-3 years b2b sales experience, which can have been gained from any field, and you should have a keen interest in IT to assist you in selling a portfolio of IT products and services.
Working alongside your mentor/s in the sales team, you will create opportunities and leads as well as manage a small customer base in this desk based role.
Ability to manage and work with customers on sales /additional sales. This will include following up on warm leads as well as some cold calling. Previous internal sales / telesales /desk based sales experience is essential, in order for you to be considered.
This is a real opportunity to move into field sales or account management within a year where you will have the opportunity of earning £70K on target earnings in your second year!
- Manage incremental orders from existing customers from initial enquiry through to contract and be the main point of contact
- Speaking to clients and prospective clients, generating leads on a daily basis and will need to sound confident and assured on the telephone
- Uphold the highest standards of professionalism and integrity in all interactions with customers
- Take personal responsibility to fully understand their propositions
- As part of the Direct Sales Team, you will be expected to plan, prioritise and manage activities to achieve monthly business target
- Update CRM at all times with the status of all owned deals in the pipeline
- Ideally you will have experience of CRM, but training can be given, if required
- Ability to set and manage customer expectations and follow through as needed
- Making appointments with business customers for the Sales Account Managers and Business Development Managers.
Essential skills and experience required:
- 2+ years working in a business-to-business sales environment
- Quick learner with an interest in technical IT sales
- Ability and desire to generate leads
- Resilience and hard working to get the results for the team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Confidence and a determined approach
- High degree of self-motivation and drive
- Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision, and as part of a team
- Keen attention to detail
- Good report writing and analytical skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job