Trainee Chef - Apprentice
Delilah’s - An exciting brand new Restaurant concept, serving a wide range of modern British, small dishes and European food, opening soon 2014 in Selby, North Yorkshire.
You will provide support to the Head Chef and Sous Chef in the preparation of fresh quality modern British, small dishes and European food.
- Preparing ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food.
- Wash and peel fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients.
- You will provide support to the Head Chef and Sous Chef in the preparation of the fresh modern British, small dishes and European food.
- Emptying the dishwasher/washing dishes and putting the crockery away.
- Performing other related duties as required, ensuring the kitchen is in a clean and hygienic condition and that the food service is effective and efficient.
- Are you aged between 16-18?
- You will be working in Selby, North Yorkshire on a full time basis and you will receive £125 training allowance per week plus travel costs
- 5 GCSE’s including English and Maths
- 5 weeks holiday entitlement
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills