Artemis Search More jobs from Artemis Search
My client one of the leading Financial Services Groups in the UK with substantial operations in West Yorkshire is seeking an experienced Pricing Manager.
Reporting into the Head of Data Control you will be responsible for the efficient operation of the Corporate Actions and Pricing Teams within Data Control. You will also be responsible for the development and traing of the teams.
You will be tasked with : -
- Monitor and maintain the performance of all staff and of the team to deliverables.
- Allocate tasks correctly and efficiently using the most appropriate resources available.
- Manage team motivation and mentoring
- Proactively improve the procedures and controls within the team
- Interact confidently with senior management on all issues surrounding Data Control.
- To effectively manage available resources to meet regulatory and client deadlines
- To continually and consistently improve the Capita Financial systems, processes and procedures for security pricing
- Ensure that checking and validation of price exceptions is completed to required deadlines and accuracy
- Manager effective and timely price query investigation & resolution
- Ensure that all daily and periodic deliverables are completed as required
- Resolve complex pricing issues and escalate issues as needed; exercise strong judgment within guidelines.
- Participate in the development of pricing policies and procedures, and its continuous improvement process
- Produce accurate, effective and timely Management Information from the Data Control area
- Complete employee appraisals and performance management appropriately
- To perform any other ad hoc tasks as and when required
You are an experienced Financial Service professional with knowledge and experience of processing Corporate Actions and managing teams. Extensive knowledge of financial instruments and a relevant professional qualification is an advantage.
Artemis Search Limited welcomes applications from anyone, irrespective of age, gender or religious persuasion.