Customer Service Team Manager, £28,000 - £33,000 Barnet
Looking after 12 staff, our client is looking for someone that is experienced/strong in people management with a fairly 'hands on' approach.
To have responsibility for the performance of a team of Customer Account Managers (CAMs) managing their day to day development, setting targets, performance management and adherence to agreed standards and workflows ensuring that the CAMs are equipped to deliver high level customer service to their accounts.
To ensure that all communication and all transactions are of the highest standard and that relationships between all departments are professional and maintained.
- Take ultimate responsibility for team development, look for potential, create opportunities and trust, provide vision, praise and motivate with constructive feedback
- Understand peoples’ differing motivations and adapt style to suit varying needs, coaching them to maximise effectiveness
- Instigate prompt and appropriate corrective action for under performance as required
- Use available resources to support team and individual development
- Work with the Trainers to develop effective upskilling and training programmes
- Develop effective succession plans for own and team roles, planning for new skills and knowledge requirements
Looking for someone with:
- Proven track record of achieving results with teams
- Strategic overview and control of departments
- Supervisory skills
- Coaching and mentoring skills - ability to get the best out of people
- Effective communicator at all levels of the organisation
Great company to work for! Lots of benefits!