A & A Recruitment, specialist division of Siamo Group, are looking to recruit an experienced and professional Customer Account Adimistrator for a job role based with a client in Lutterworth, Magna Park.
This is a permanent position, offering a salary up to £23,000.00 per annum.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 08:30 until 17:00 (37.5 hour week), a flexible approach to working hours to be able to prioritise a demanding workload, is required.
We are looking for an individual who has experience in customer service, administration, IT and a broad understanding of warehouse operations. The successful candidate must be committed to providing an exceptional service to the customer whilst maintaining a balanced view of operational capabilities.
• Liaising with customers on a daily basis providing support and advice
• Liaising with the operational team to provide solutions to customer queries and problems.
• Work on your own initiative to provide improvements and solutions, being innovative, working closely with the customer to continuously improve performance and perception through continual improvement programs.
• Produce daily reports both internally and externally as required by customer.
• Meet with customer to discuss production and improvements in areas, inviting colleagues that are necessary for the meeting.
• Provide guidance, support and informal coaching to administrators and new colleagues.
• Undertake other responsible tasks that may be required from time to time as directed by the needs of the business and/or your Line Manager
• Literacy and numeric skills are an essential requirement for this role, together with the importance of accuracy and attention to detail.
• A high-level of self-confidence and motivation and the ability to work on your own initiative and self-manage their workload
• Excellent PC skills being proficient in Microsoft word, excel and outlook
• Good command of English language, both written and spoken
• Able to work as part of a team as well as on your own.
• Previous administrative experience working in either warehouse administration or customer services environment is essential.
Should you be able to demonstrate that you have the experience, skills and personality to deliver to the exacting standards set out above, please forward your CV to Dagmara to review.
Please note, due to the large volume of applications received, we are only able to contact suitably experience candidates.
Only Word documents will be accepted, not PDF versions of CV’s. A & A Recruitment are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job