Full and Part Time Barista Vacancies (Team Members): New Store Opening - Hucknall
Do you want to work for the nations number one coffee shop where you can build a career and make a real difference to your store, your team and your customers?
If yes then we have a fantastic opportunity for you at our new franchise store opening soon in Hucknall, Nottingham.
- Passionate about serving the highest quality coffee in a warm, friendly, relaxing environment. Giving each of our customers personalised service and a memorable experience. That’s Costa!
- Since our creation in 1971 we’ve now grown to over 2000 stores worldwide and were voted the best coffee shop in 2011, 2012 and 2013. Costa is the number one choice for coffee lovers and has become synonymous for great coffee in a great environment.
- We are looking to recruit outstanding individuals to join our winning team and to make a real contribution to the success of our new stores.
- If you want to be a part of the nations favourite coffee shop and the number one brand that has seen consecutive quarters of like for like growth through a recession then this is the opportunity for you.
- We recognise and reward our team members through an attractive remuneration package as well as structured training and long term career prospects toward managerial roles.
The role of our Team Members:
- As a Team Member, we'll be looking to you to serve a perfect espresso and appetising food. We'll show you how to make great coffee and make sure our guests get what they want. But it's your personality that will make all the difference.
- Costa stores can be fast moving and busy, so you'll need to do your best to provide a quick and efficient service at all times. It'll mean keeping your cool, and it's times like this when a sense of humour can come in useful.
What we will be looking for in you:
- The kind of people who thrive are friendly, enthusiastic, outgoing and cheerful. They're also naturally helpful, approachable and reliable.
- Our best Team Members are determined to get things right and to do their best by the customers and by their team-mates.
- It's also essential that they're smart, flexible and proud of the work they do.
- Costa stores can be fun, lively and hard work. But there'll always be people there to support you. Plus, there's every opportunity to be yourself and enjoy getting to know our customers.
Experience & Training
- Experience of working within a customer facing environment or within hospitality/retail would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Whether or not you have worked in a food retail business before, you will receive in depth structured training to learn the Costa way. Thereafter we’ll provide on going support and training so you can grow as our business grows.
To Apply please send your CV and cover letter explaining why you would like to work for Costa