Advance Security, the UK’s most progressive security company, are currently looking for experienced SIA Licenced Corporate Security Officer, to cover shifts that include DAYS, NIGHTS & WEEKENDS, for sites in and around Berkshire.
Advance Security has been established since 1957 and employs more than 4,000 personnel across the UK with an annual turnover exceeding £80 million. We hold significant expertise and knowledge in a wide variety of sectors and are proud of our prestigious and established customer base. We are a Security Industry Authority Approved Contractor and are certificated by the National Security Inspectorate to Guarding Gold Standard operating to all of the required British Standards as a minimum.
JOB TITLE:- Corporate Security Officer - DAYS, NIGHTS & WEEKENDS - NO FIXED HOURS
JOB PURPOSE:- You will ensure the safety and security of people, premises and property.
NATURE & SCOPE:- Working as and when required, the post holder will be responsible for maintaining the day-to-day security requirements of prestigious sites, maintaining a good corporate image and high standards of professionalism, with opportunities to work across a variety of shift patterns and a number of assignments.
• Undertake patrols and inspections in accordance with management instruction.
• Proficient use of relevant communications equipment will require candidate to have good communication skills.
• Greet visitors and ensure relevant security procedures are carried out.
• Ensuring all H&S policies are adhered to.
• In addition to these functions employees are required to undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required.
• Assist staff and visitors to the sites.
• Ensuring that no unauthorised persons are permitted in prohibited areas.
• Maintaining an accurate record of any incidents that occur.
• Smart, well groomed, polite and confident.
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Reliable with excellent time-management skills.
• Have a demonstrable and experienced knowledge of the security industry.
• Able to be vetted back 5 years or since leaving compulsory education.
• A commitment to providing first class customer service is essential.
• A frontline SIA licence is required.
• A driving licence and access to own transport are required for this role.
• IT skills would be an advantage.
Advance Security is under represented by female security officers and welcomes applications from this under represented group.