HRM Executive Recruitment More jobs from HRM Executive Recruitment
Location: Westmeath, Dublin City Centre, Nationwide
Exp: 10 + year
Keywords: Compliance Manager, Quality Assurance Manager,
Quality Control Manager
DESCRIPTION: Corporate Head of Quality
Applications are invited for the permanent opportunity of Corporate Head of Quality. The Corporate Head of Quality is a newly created corporate position to be based in Europe and reporting directly to my clients President & CEO in the US
• The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for all matters of quality assurance and compliance across the companies three operating divisions, spanning product supply and distribution, commercial manufacturing, clinical research and product development.
• It is envisaged that the person in this role will define corporate Quality Policy and enhance existing Quality Systems through the establishment of a matrix structure whereby quality is managed both functionally and locally at each facility.
• Responsibilities will also include leading the company through FDA pre-approval and other inspections performed by regulatory agencies or my clients commercial partners.
• Applications are invited from quality assurance professionals with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry, of which 5 years’ should have been gained in a senior quality leadership role.
• You must be fully conversant with GXP regulations, as applicable to the pharmaceutical and medical device industries, with particular emphasis on GMP.
• Equally important is having the expertise, confidence and influential skills to translate quality regulations and guidelines into working practices.
For immediate consideration for this role please apply online or contact:
Shane Browne - (01) 632 1865
HRM Science Selection Team
YOUR CV WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE
[Scientific Jobs] [Pharmaceutical Jobs] [Biotechnology Jobs] [Laboratory Jobs] [Chemistry Jobs] [Quality Jobs] [Clinical Jobs] [Graduate Jobs] [Medical Jobs] [Food Jobs] [Medical Device Jobs] [Pharmacy Jobs] [Clinical Research Jobs] [Nursing Jobs] [Dublin Jobs] [Irish Jobs] [Science Jobs] [Engineering Jobs] [Radiography Jobs] [Regulatory Affairs Jobs] [Analytical Jobs] [Microbiology Jobs]
We Always Want to Hear From
[Consultants] [Laboratory Technicians] [Lab Analysts] [Health & Safety Officers]
[Scientists] [Medical Scientists] [Quality Control Analysts] [Quality Assurance Analysts] [Doctors] [Chemists] [Analytical Chemists] [Pharmacologists] [Biochemists] [Microbiologists] [Quality Managers] [Radiographers] [Quality Engineers] [Qualified Persons] [Pharmacists] and all other scientific and medical professionals...
We Can Offer You
[Expert Advice] [Interview Tips, Techniques & Strategy] [Salary & Benefits Advice] [Career Counselling]
[A Smooth Straightforward Recruitment Process from Start-to-Finish]