Construction Recruitment Consultant - Stockport
Basic Salary 18-25K plus bonus (to 15% of billing) which is target related. Working hours 8am to 5pm Mon-Fri. Annual leave 20 days plus bank holidays.
Our client is seeking an experienced Perms Construction Recruitment Consultant in the Kings Lynn area. Ideally seeking those who have exposure to the local area and are able o work to set monetary targets and KPI's.
You will be business development focused and able to spot and capitalise on sourced opportunities. You will be working within a team who all get involved within business development.
- Recruiting and selecting candidates for temporary roles
- Pre-screening and interviewing candidates
- Matching candidates to temporary roles
- Providing a consultative service to both clients and candidates
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with clients to ensure a first class service is delivered
- Meeting the client’s needs at all times
Strengths & Attributes
- Excellent communication skills including a confident telephone manner
- Ability to problem solve and work under pressure
- Well organized with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management with a flexible approach to work
- Ability to liaise with management of all levels
- Reliability and a committed approach to work
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant Recruitment Agency /Recruitment Consultancy experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.
Ashley Associates UK Ltd are an employment agency practicing within the Recruitment to Recruitment marketplace. We welcome applications from suitably qualified candidates, no matter what their age, race, gender or lifestyle and those who have the right to live and work in the UK and have a good command of the English language. If, after submitting your CV, you have not heard from us within 3 days then unfortunately we are unable to consider you for this position, however, we may contact you in the future regarding other appropriate positions we have. Ashley Ref: 19073