CRG Social Care are seeking experienced Community Care Officers/Newly Qualified Social Workers to support a Hospital Intake and Discharge Team within Kirklees.
About this role:
CRG Social Care are recruiting Community Care Officers/Newly Qualified Social Workers to join a busy Hospital Intake and Discharge team within Kirklees.
The successful applicant will have previous case management experience of working with short term cases that require a fast turnaround, experience of multi agency working and knowledge of relevant legislation relating to the intake and discharge of patients referred to Social Services requiring hospital care/treatment.
Due to the nature of the work Newly Qualified Social Workers with relevant Adults/Hospital placement experience are ideal, however unqualified individuals with previous experience of case management within Adults Services in a similar role will also be well suited.
You will be employed by CRG Social Care as a Community Care Officer within a hospital social work setting, providing support to
patients in the care of the local authority.
The ideal candidate must be able to:
- Engage and develop effective professional relationships with patients referred to the Hospital Social Work Team
- Engage and develop effective professional relationships with other professionals and organisations for the benefit of patients in assessment,
care planning and delivery
- Assess the needs of patients holistically and analytically, applying the Assessment Framework and other relevant frameworks and tools
Suitably experienced candidates should apply by emailing their CV to the contact details provided below, or contact us for
CRG Social Care can offer you the following benefits for this role;
- Full time hours
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated consultant providing a one to one service
CRG Social Care provides services to public and private sector organizations including local authorities, MoD and NHS. Covering
Qualified Social Workers of all specialities including Children and Families to Adult Services and approved Mental Health professionals, CRG Social Care are at the forefront of qualified and unqualified social care provision.
CRG Social Care offers everyone who works for each of their brands the added following benefits;
- Earn up to £150 via our refer a friend scheme*
- Managed fast track application process*
- Competitive rates of pay
- Support with PDP (Personal Development Plan)
- Retention Payment Scheme*
Contact – Ross at CRG Social Care in Nottingham on
Email your CV to us at or contact us on to register for more information. You can also apply online at account/new
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. CRG only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your
details on file for future opportunities.
* Subject to terms and conditions. CRG is an equal opportunities employer.
Not the job for you? We have various temporary and permanent CRG Social Care roles across the country. Visit our website job/search to find a job to suit you.