Capable, well-presented and articulate administrator required for this highly successful NW London based college.
As first point of contact for all visitors and callers to the college, your day will be full of interruptions and we are looking for someone who can keep on top of their workload whilst being the face and voice of the college.
- Degree Educated
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to manage conflicting priorities
- Advanced IT skills - MS Office
- Able to produce work of a high standard
- Accurate keyboard skills
- Personable and friendly personality
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO RESPOND TO SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS
This role is to start asap and would suit a graduate with one or two years' post-grad experience.
This role is NOT suitable for someone who is looking to work "term time only"