London - West End
Up to £30,000
Our client has is looking for someone to work on site at their highly prestigious client in the West End.
- To manage site during day shift to walk around and check areas and attend other shifts & sites as is required.
- Encourage all operatives to deal with both clients on contract and visitors in a professional and courteous manner. Supported with weekly toolbox talks.
- To monitor and maintain cleaning standards and training requirements, therefore train/encourage/help cleaners to provide the best standard of service.
- Ensure site security (particularly AEO requirements) is maintained at all times updating with weekly toolbox talks.
- Work with facilities team and client to arrange for "set up cleans", emergency cleans etc. delegating work accordingly.
- Employ and train new cleaners thoroughly in all aspects of site specific Health and Safety, colour coding, cleaning methods, site specifications, fire drills, security etc. This is to be done in conjunction with the Company training and induction policy.
- Control stores and consumables and arrange delivery.
- Ensure all cupboards are supplied with an up to date site file, a visible COSHH and colour coding poster & other relevant health & Safety posters.
- Submit a weekly status report to your General Operations Manager.
- Attend weekly meeting with your General Operations Manager.
- Complete all administrative documentation & reports relating to your site.
- Deal with client on a daily basis as necessary, to resolve issues/problems. Attend all necessary meetings.
- Liaise with client for completion of SLA’s & KPI’s.
You will need to:
- Have experience of working in a corporate or 5* service environment.
- Be highly presentable and have a polished demeanour.
- Have outstanding communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Have extensive knowledge of the cleaning industry.
- High level of IT literacy, including the ability to use Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, work scheduling software and PDAs etc.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients